BAREFOOT DIVAS are committed to empowering Women & Girls through their storytelling, music and songs. In addition to performing their concertsBarefoot Divas engage through their community outreach programs with first nations, disadvantaged and marginalized communities across the Globe. To date Barefoot Divas have worked with communities in North America, Canada, Hawaii, New Zealand, Australia and China.
BAREFOOT DIVAS CONDONE
– Positive images of Women and Girl’s through advertising and the media.
– Empowering Women to be strong leaders
– Strong Female role models
– Representation of Indigenous Women in politics
– The rights of all Women and Children to a safe and secure world
BAREFOOT DIVAS DO NOT CONDONE
– Domestic violence against Women and children
– Gender based violence
– Child Abuse
– Discrimination against anyone on the basis of gender, race, sexuality or religious affiliation.